Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hi! I'm Kathleen!

So hello, hello! I'm Kathleen, and I'll save you a great and wonderful intro about me, because it's coming up pretty soon. So I'm just gonna get into it and save a lot of time and reading.

1. What is your middle name? Lucille

2. What is your favorite subject in school? I'm really liking my science's this year, and also Latin

3. What is your favorite drink? I love lemonade. And orange juice. I don't really drink caffeine or soda, so yeah..

4. What is your favorite song at the moment? I love Let It Go by James Bay...

5. What is your favorite food? Thanksgiving Dinner. Turkey, stuffing, green beans, green mountain fluff, cranberries, sweet potatoes, and pies

6. The last thing you bought? Camembert cheese

7. Favorite book of all time? Girl of the Limberlost by Jean Stratton Porter

8. Favorite color? Periwinkle and that deep red burgundy color.

9. Do you have any pets? One Yorkshire Terrier named Papi who has some serious attitude.

10. Favorite perfume? Vera Bradley's Cotton Flower and Bath and Body Works Sunset by the Pool

11. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving

12. Are you married? No, I'm only 15.

13. Have you ever been out of the country? When I was 3-6 I lived in England and while we were there we visited Ireland. So yeah, it was amazing, and I met the Queen.

14. Do you speak any other language? Latin, and math.

15. How many siblings do you have? I have one amazingly annoying sister whose name is Olivia. She never ceases to drive me nuts. Her hands are always freezing and sweaty.

16. What is your favorite shop? I love Bath and Body works, Lush, The Body Shop, and Charming Charlie. Also White Barn.

17. Favorite Restaurant? Longhorn, or Sapporo. It's a sushi place in St Louis.

18. When was the last time you cried? I cried a couple of days ago. It was because of anxiety which I won't get into much because of a possible upcoming post.

19. Favorite Blog? I love Zoella's blog, and also International BFFs (because I post with them) and this one. :)

20. Favorite Movie? All is Lost, Lord of the Rings, and The Race.

21. Favorite TV Shows? Poldark and Say Yes to the Dress.

22. PC or Mac? PC

23. What phone do you have? LG G4

24. How tall are you? 5'4" and proud of it.

25. Can you cook? I can bake really well and I make a really good hot sandwich for lunch. And fried eggs. And pancakes.

OK, That's it! That went really fast! Umm... Yeah.

So I will see you next week! I think I'm going to post on Sunday's and Emma's going to post on Saturdays or something. But we will figure it all out! Don't worry a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment