Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Blogmas #27 - Kathleen

Merry Christmas!!!! Today's post is going up a tad late because yesterday, neither Emma or I were "working." So I think Emma's post from yesterday is going up today as well. And then she will post tomorrow and I will post on Thursday and so on.

So today I am doing my mostest favoritest (bad grammar, I know) post of this month: What I Got for Christmas!!!! Now, I'm not trying to brag, I just genuinely like watching people unwrap presents, so for those of you out there who are like me, here we go!

So my Aunt gave me a gift card to Bath and Body Works, which I'm super excited about because I LOVE BATH AND BODY WORKS!

Sorry for the caps.
My grandma gave me a Target giftcard, which is AWESOME because target sells a lot of my favorite nail polish.
My other aunt gave me an Ulta gift card. I think I'm going to get some makeup brushes there.... I really like gift cards because then you can see, and touch, and feel, and smell whatever you want to get.
 I got this candle from Noelle over on International Bffs...
 This candle from Olivia, my sister...
and this candle from Emma! As you can see, I have already burned half of it.
My parents gave me this super cute backpack. It has a pocket in the front that could fit a tablet, but I don't think I would put one in there, just for safety. There are two smaller pockets on the sides for  little things like chap stick/makeup and/or snacks. The middle is a bucket pocket with a little zipper pocket on the inside for a wallet.
My sisters friend (who is kind of my friend now too) gave me this lemon sugar scrub she made. It has coconut oil in it, and it is AMAZING. It's like it scrubs and then moisturizes. I love it.
My parents then got me this super fuzzy North Face jacket, and oh my gosh, it keeps my soo toasty warm! I love it because I don't have to lug a hug jacket around if I'm just getting in and out of the car, and it's light and easy to carry on my arm.
The last thing I got, and probably my favorite, are these Peanuts pajamas. My Grandma got them for me, because I have been asking for Christmas Pajamas for awhile. They are really thick, nice flannel, and I just LOVE THEM. The only thing is, they are too small. So we had to get a size bigger. They literally had ZERO butt space. And I'm not necessarily curvy, so I don't really know what to think about the sizing... but they are super soft, so we can deal.

So that is what I got for Christmas! Comment down below what you got for Christmas, and also, any questions you have for us to answer on the 31st!!! We have to write that soon, so If I don't get any more, I'm going to have to take some from pinterest or something!

Kathleen
internationalbffs.blogspot.com
twodorkswithablog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment