Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

10 Pinterest Fails -Emma



So today I decided to put together a post of some of my favorite Pinterest fails! I feel like we can all relate to trying to make something from Pinterest and completely failing, so I hope you all like these as much as I do..

1.


2. I have personally tried this one so many times and failed every. single. time.


3.



4. I feel like we've all done this one before.

 

5. I am so jealous of anyone who can make a gingerbread house. Seriously. Teach me your ways.


6.


8. Has anyone actually ever successfully made cake pops?



9.


10. Okay this last one isn't a Pinterest fail, but it's really funny xD


That's it! I hope you all liked these.. LOL. I will have a better post next week. (Hint, hint: it'll be fall-related) If you'd like to check out my Pinterest I will have a link below :) See you all next time!

-Emma

https://www.pinterest.com/emmalacroix1/

No comments:

Post a Comment