Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Nutcracker Vloggy Post - Kathleen

Hi all! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! I sincerely hope you aren't reading this on Thanksgiving day, and if you are, I really hope you get off and go hang out with your family... This blog isn't going anywhere, it's be here tomorrow... :D

Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving? Did you stuff yourself beyond normal? I did. It tasted soooo good.

So last weekend, Olivia (my sister) danced in the Nutcracker ballet with her Ballet school. It was amazing. So I though I would share some pictures of the evening, and sort of, drag you along with me!

So when we got there, we looked around at the ornaments they had for sale and the nutcrackers. If you want to get good seats you have to wait for like an hour, so even though it isn't that long, it still is awhile if you have nothing to do.

The theater is in the Scottish Rite Temple, and it is very big. It's huge. The orchestra has their spot on the floor, and we have our seats, and the dancers have their stage. It is a very nice, very large set up.
Olivia danced her parts well. She was one of the girls in the party, (or party girls), a Sugar Plum Attendant, (SPA girl) a soldier, and a Russian. There were two dancers from New York City; they were amazing. It was their last performance as they were retiring.



Then we came home and had a little surprise party with gingerbread cookies I had made that day for her. I had aimed from them to be cute pinterest cookies, but that didn't work at all. It's a lot harder than it looks.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment