Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hey Guys!! - Kathleen

Hi! I know it's been forever since you've seen us, but it's OK!! I know you are all probably irritated, but here's the deal. We're both homeschooled which, despite what many think, is VERY VERY hard around the end of the school year. Basically, all sleep goes out the window. So yeah. It'll be OK, we aren't abandoning you forever! But just wait a little longer, until I get things organized!

I got sick like twice in the past month, my mom had surgery and somehow I forgot about writing four papers in Biology. So yeah. I get out of school early-mid May so don't worry. I'm really excited for all the spring/summer posts I have planned. So, COOL! We'll be back, don't give up on us. :D

Kathleen
twodorkswithablog.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I kissed sleep good bye in late January, I know how you feel :P Won't give up on you, friendo!

    ReplyDelete