Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Super Cute Halloween Costume Ideas!!! - Kathleen

So it's really late to be doing this, but you never know when somebody needs some super crazy advice really fast.

Hello readers! How are you? Super psyched for Halloween? I am. I have been looking through may boxes of stuff, and I found a Halloween costume I made in 2 hours a few years ago. I didn't know what to do, so I cut up a sheet to look like a ghost. No offense to anybody, but my mom said I looked like a Muslim child. :/

So I thought I would make a list of (mostly) simple costumes to make if any of you are in a panic about costumes! Lets get started!
This one is soo simple! Just go to a store and find some animal footie hoodies, which I can find at a Target all the time. Cut out a heart on a piece of red paper, fabric paint ty on it, ty it on a string around your neck, and there you go!

All you need is a blue dress and some white fabric for an apron. Sew the edges to create a clean edge and use a ribbon to create a tie!

Ok, so this one is more complicated, but you can buy it at the link I put at the very end. It's a Black Widow costume.

I don't know what to say about it other than that it's amazing!

Blue fitted workout shirt, navy blue sports bra, workout gloves, blue or black pants, a chunky belt, bunny ears and BAM. You are the coolest person on the block. You would have to make a police badge out of something though.

This is by far the cutest. The costume itself is pretty simple, and the wig is just cotton balls. I won't go into detail though because I don't think any of our readers are babies...

A PINNEAPLE! This one is so simple it drives me nuts! Literally a yellow shirt dress, and a headband with leaves sewn on does it! I would wear some bright pink lipstick to look super tropical.

We all know who this is, it's hilarious.

You could be Thing 1 and Thing 2! All you need is red t-shirts and iron on sheets you can print the words out on!

This is the most complicated. You would have to find a dragon onesie and a mask... Although you could probably face paint the mask part instead of having to find a mask.

Thank you so much for reading! Comment down below and tell me what you are being for Halloween!

Black Widow Costume:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AeNxO2efapkTxe82ppS6Y0J39UR2YQhNf9BvAGdc6XRUsrFE8hOMSMQ/

No comments:

Post a Comment