Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Halloween Dept. 56 - Kathleen

I am pretty much obsessed with Dept. 56...

Hi guys! It's fall, and it's getting dark. The only reason that is cool is because it's like 3.

So I've been decorating for fall lately, and I just dragged out my mom's fall Department 56 houses to set up. I put them on the piano, and then took them off, because pictures are necessary for an awesome blog post, right? Right.

These are the pieces I used in this set up, I don't think they are all from the same line, but I'm not totally sure...

  • Spooky House
  • Spooky Mansion
  • Spooky Trees
  • Haunted Tree House
  • Owl Tree (I don't know what this one is coming)
  • Pumpkins
I'm super excited to show you the pictures! I had to put paper towels under the houses and bits, because it would scratch the piano and we don't have the brown felt yet. Also, The houses are not plugged in, so the lights inside are not on. Here are the pictures!









So there's that awesome collection. Can you see my love of Dept. 56? We also have the Dickens Village, so if you guys really like this one, I can show you that one when I set it up! (JK, Imma show you anyways! :D) What's your favorite fall decoration?

So I hope you like it! Enjoy the lovely October colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment