Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

To Do Lists - Kathleen

It's already October... We have 2 full months left in the year... I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Hi my lovelies!

How are you? So I just realized that I haven't checked anything off my bucket list this year, therefore, I decided to make a simple list of five things I have to do before the end of the year. So here they are.

 
 
 
 
So there they are. I believe that bucket lists are important things to take seriously; we need a certain amount of spontaneous go get 'ems in life if you know what I mean.

Tell me your thoughts!

Sorry this is such a short post, but my grandparents are in town and we are having lots of fun!

If you go to my pinterest account (I'm Piper McLean a.k.a Kathleen) and follow me I will let you see my entire Bucket List. :D

I love you people! Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. WAIT WHAT. WHAT. WHAT???? BUBBLES TURN INTO ICE BUBBLES IN WINTER????? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?!?!? I'ma have to try that this year haha :D

    Good luck with your list!! You got this!!

    ~Iris xx
    http://getupandoutblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently they do! Thank you so much Iris!

    ReplyDelete