Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2017

What's in My Beauty Drawer (Part #1) - Kathleen

Halloo!!!

How are you lovely readers?? I've had a GREAT day. I basically cleaned a whole room washed windows, washed the door frame in the sliding glass door, dusted, and I basically took a time-lapse of the whole process and it looks EPIC. I'm living the vlogger life without ACTUALLY posting it on YouTube. 😃

So when we got back from Ondessonk, my room was basically in shambles. I cleaned it up, but the drawers and everything remained jumbled up. So I just went through my drawers and decided I would do a What's in my Beauty Drawers like how people do What's in my Makeup Bag. I have two drawers so, in an effort to draw out the effect/write more blog posts, I decided to do two parts. This first part is my first drawer, which has the items that I use everyday. The second drawer will have face masks, lotions and other things that I use on more of a weekly basis. Lets get started!!



First I have my makeup bag. This is pretty much all my makeup. I don't have much but it's really all I need. I won't go into detail with this because I might do another post on that if this one is popular... The bag is from Contents by Allegro. I got it for my birthday a few years ago and I just think it is soo pretty.


This is my essentials bag. In this I have my Crest 3D White Travel Tooth Paste, Redken Sheer Straight 06 straightening gel, Alberto VO5 Conditioning Hairdressing, Loreal Straight Perfecting and Heat Protection Balm, Burt's Bees Ultra Moisturizing Lip Treatment with Kokum Butter, and then some other odds and ends such as deodorant, travel toothbrush and anti-itch cream.


In these three bags I have my hair ties and such. The one in the front has my regular ponytails and clear ponytails in them. The second one I really need to get rid of, but it has those ponytail holders that were really popular a few years ago. They were the ones that weren't supposed to make the dent in your hair.


These are my hair brushes. The black one I use when I'm blow drying my hair (which isn't often). The blue paddle brush I use just on an everyday basis. The pink comb is just for French braiding because then I can get a really good even line with the tip. The pink brush I take with me on camping trips or an overnight when I don't necessarily need it but want to have it.


Last but not least, this is my Spray Water Bottle, I just hang this on the end of the drawer and it's right there when I need it!

That's all that is in my top drawer, if you like this comment what you use every day!!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a lovely week!


Kathleen
twodorkswithablog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment