Pages

Saturday, September 9, 2017

3 Summer Favorites - Kathleen

Two weeks of school are down. Bring it on world.

I say that with dark circles under my eyes.

Hey guys!! I'm so excited to share with you my 3 summer favorites!!! As I told you with my Spring favorites, my favorites posts will be small if there at all. I feel like this may be a little easier on all of us because, while favorites are fun to watch, they aren't as fun to read or write. Plus that means my wallet won't hurt so much.

Cool. Now that we have discussed that, lets get on to the post!!


First thing is the LUSH BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask. I just got this a week ago but it made it into the favorites. I really feel like this is great when you have really been slacking on your skin or you are having a major breakout and you don't know what to do. It really just takes everything on your face, and just tones it all down. It also feels amazing in the summer because it is chilled in the refrigerator.


Next up is the Alberto Vo5 Leave in Conditioner. I LOVE this. You put it in after washing your hair. It helps make highlights (natural and fake) stand out and soften your hair. Honestly, I can't get away with washing my hair and letting it air dry, but this REALLY makes it less fuzzy. Then if I'm having a particularly fluffy day, or I need to take care of some fly-aways, this is a life-saver. Just smooth in a TINY squeeze of it and the fly-aways are gone and your hair is shiny. It's awesome.


Last but not least is this book. This is How to Find Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul: 21 Secrets for Women by Jason and Crystalina Evert. This is a book guiding anyone (but especially Catholics) on their journey of finding their soulmate. Even if you aren't Catholic this is just a great book to help you avoid heartache and have the genuine relationship you crave. It was really inspiring and I highly recommend that you read it, even if you think you have things figured out.


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have an amazing week!! I will be back on Saturday with another post!

Kathleen
twodorkswithablog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment