Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Blogmas Day #31 - Kathleen and Emma

Hey guys! So this post could be a bit long, so I'm just going to get to it.

For the last few weeks Emma and I have been taking questions for a Q and A today. We only got one...

Awkward...

So I looked up some questions for bloggers, so we are going to do it! Lets go!

dint427 asked, "What is your favorite part about blogging?"

Kathleen:
I think my favorite part is the a) community, b) the freedom, and c) the ability to express yourself. This is kind of my creative outlet, I don't really paint that well, I can't write books, but I looove designing things... Which I haven't really done, but I have posted a few décor thingies. I might do more of those... I also find it hard to express myself through talking. Writing it out is easier for me. That's probably another reason I love music so much...

Emma:
I really love blogging because it gives me a "safe space" to express myself. Kind of like Kathleen said, a creative outlet. I love that I can write about literally anything and everything, and just share my thoughts with the world. Sometimes I feel like it's hard to have your voice heard in such a noisy world, and blogging helps me feel more... visable.

What's a nickname only your family calls you?

Kathleen:
My family calls me Beans. Because it rhymes with Kathleen. Like Kathleen Bean. Sometimes its Beanster, Beanerinies, and on the rare occasion, Beanster-ramavitch.

Yeah, it's a bit awkward.

Emma:
I actually don't have any nicknames. Yeah.. boring, I know. But some of friends call me Em.

What is one of your biggest pet peeves?

Kathleen:
Okay I have two really big ones. You know when it snows and you haven't raked, and so then there are leaves underneath the snow? I HATE THAT. It just looks so ugly and awful. Being a person with 4 huge oak trees in my front and backyard, its usually a yearly thing now. We will be raking this whole week just to get rid of them before winter REALLY starts. Yeah, it's the week after Christmas, this shouldn't be happening. I also go nuts when I'm loading the dishwasher, and I put something in the little place for the utensils, and it falls out. Then I have to move the whole thing, get my hands dirty, move the thing back and put the utensil away... Not a big deal, but I HATE IT.

Emma:
I have so many pet peeves. But the first one that comes to mind is fake people. I really CANT STAND fake people! I want to see the honest and true version of someone. Not the person they want everyone to think they are.. if that makes sense. I also can't stand when people walk horribly slow in front of you, like at the store or in the hallway at school. And they literally just won't let you around them. I'm a bit of a speed-walker, so it's awful.

Which way do you face in the shower?

Kathleen:
I move around a little, but for the majority of the time, my back is facing the shower head

Emma:
Normally facing the wall, with my back facing the shower head.

What is your favorite comfort food?

Kathleen:
Orange Chicken with fried rice, mixed together from this Chinese place down the street, or American Chop Suey. (I don't think I spelled that right)  It's a lot like Chili Mac, but more mac with cheese and peppers.

Emma:
Macaroni and cheese, FRIES, burgers, fast food in general. I know it's unhealthy but I just really love fast food.

That's all for today! I hope you have a wonderful New Years Eve!! Let us know what you are doing for New Years

Have a lovely day!

Kathleen
internationalbffs.blogspot.com
twodorkswithablog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment