Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

#18 Christmas Decorations -Emma

There's only one week left until Christmas! Can you believe it?! I'm super excited.

Today, I will be showing you all my Christmas decorations in my living room! I might do another post soon showing the decorations in my bedroom too. Let me know if you'd want to see that in the comment section below :).

Here is my Christmas tree. (Sorry about the TV being on)
As you can probably tell, it's pretty small and isn't real.
I'd love to have a real tree next year.
On our fireplace, we just have some stockings hanging,
a garland type of thing on the mantle, and some other decorations
that I will show closer next.
First, we have this little mason jar snow globe that
I made last year. It was one of those Pinterest DIYs that actually
worked out! I love it.
Next is this golfer Santa decoration and a candle.
Here is a photo of the fireplace up close. If you couldn't 
tell, it's a fake fireplace insert that gives off heat. It's super
cool and looks pretty real!
On the coffee table, we have a Christmas runner going down
the center, and a little basket type of thing. We're going to 
fill it with candy pretty soon.
Lastly, a photo of the Christmas tree from a different
angle.
I hope you all enjoyed this post! Be sure to check out Kathleen's post tomorrow!

Emma
twodorkswithablog.blogspot.com
lifeaccording2emma.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment