Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

#2 Holiday in the Park- Emma

Hello all! Long time no talk! Today I am doing my first blogmas post and I am SUPER EXCITED! There are going to be so many great posts coming up this month and I can't wait for you all to see them!

This past weekend I went to Holiday in the Park at Six Flags St. Louis. It was soooo much fun. This was the first year for Holiday in the Park and we went on opening day, so that was pretty cool. My mom and I went with my aunt, uncle, 2 cousins, and my aunt's sister and her son. So we had a pretty big group.

There was this gorgeous Christmas tree where you first walk into
the park. There were also carolers that sounded absolutely amazing!

Once it got dark out, everything lit up. It was so amazing.
They had Christmas music playing to really set the mood.

Here is the other Christmas tree they had set up by
the Mr. Freeze roller coaster and the ferris wheel.

Here's my cousins and I taking a photo in this photo-op thing. 
I'm the blonde by the creepy Santa. We went on so many
roller coasters so I was super hyped up. 
I thought this photo looked super artsy xD. It was so pretty
in person. 
My mom, uncle, cousin, and I decided to take a selfie before
we got on the Metropolis ride. (It's one of my favorites)
Even the ferris wheel was lit up. It was super pretty.
I just don't want to think of how they got the lights on there..
yikes.

While we were there we also went to a show about the true meaning of Christmas (meaning the birth of Jesus) and they had live animals! A camel walked past me that was probably twice my height, it was huge! 

Those are all the photos I have! :( If you live in the St. Louis area, I highly recommend going to Holiday in the Park sometime this December. It really gets you in the Christmas spirit. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post! See you all in two days! :)

-Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment