Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

#20 Favorite Vlogmas Youtubers -Emma

Hey everyone! Welcome to Blogmas day #20! I can't believe how fast this month is going! In only 5 days, it will be Christmas.

Today I will be sharing a list of all my favorite Youtubers that are doing Vlogmas this year!

If you don't know what Vlogmas is, it's very similar to Blogmas, it's just daily videos/vlogs. I love watching different YouTuber's vlogs everyday. It really gets me into the Christmas spirit.

#1 Sierra and Alex

#2 AlishaMarieVlogs

#3 VlogsbyMeredith

#4 MoreZoella

#5 Mia Stammer

#6 Eva Marisol (Otherwise known as mylifeaseva, my favorite youtuber EVER)

#7 Brooklyn and Bailey

That's it! I'm so sorry for the short post.. but I highly recommend you check out some of these YouTubers!

Talk to you all in a couple of days!
Emma
twodorkswithablog,blogspot.com
lifeaccording2emma.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment