Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2016

#24 Christmas Eve! -Emma

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow! It came so quickly.

This post is going to be very short because I'd like to spend time with my family today :)

Last night, we finished baking cookies for this evening. We made chocolate chip, andes mint, and sugar cookies. I decorated all of the sugar cookies with icing. When we were finished baking I ate a few cookies and tons of icing, so I was on a sugar high.




Tonight, my family is coming over for Christmas Eve dinner. We always have homemade lasagna made by my grandpa for dinner every year. Its sooo good. After dinner, we all open gifts together. I open all of my gifts from my parents on Christmas Eve. I know that it's a little different, but I like it. Not because I get to open them sooner, but because there's just a nice warm and fuzzy feeling on Christmas Eve that I love.

On Christmas, we go to mass in the morning, and we are going to my Aunt's house for a Christmas party and gift exchange afterwards.

Let me know in the comments below what you do for Christmas/Christmas Eve! I hope you all have a great weekend with family and friends!

Be sure to check out Kathleen's post tomorrow!

Emma
twodorkswithablog.blogspot.com
lifeaccording2emma.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment