Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Blogmas Day #13 - Kathleen

Hey lovelies! How are you? Tell me if you get sick of me asking how you are... I'm just trying to be a friend! *cries in the corner* 😢

So Christmas is like a week and 4 days away. That's so crazy exciting!!!! Now along with that fun, there is also the shopping to be done. So I thought I would give you a little help. I have a list of some of my favorite stores to shop at for Christmas. Let's get to it!

So for a beauty/makeup person (a.k.a. me) Lush and Ulta are two pretty good stores. You really couldn't go wrong. I also really like candles, but I feel like you know where I would get those so... yeah. Ulta just has so much variety, you really could go in there and find anything for the beauty guru in your life. Lush is a little bit different because people can be a bit fussy (also me) when it comes to bath's and skin care.
Number 2 is for the girl who loves clothes. Charming Charlie has everything you could ever need to pull off an outfit. If you need a necklace to go with a dress, or a bag that has to be this color, and this size, my instant advice would be to go to Charming Charlie. This store sells everything in all the colors.

The final two stores, are for the aunt who you never know what to buy for. A gift card to Starbucks and/or Target and a card is a pretty good, simple idea. I personally would never mind a gift card ever. There's something nicer about it. You get to touch it, and feel it, and smell it before you by it. Lets be honest, that is pretty important. Especially when you are buying candles. Does it sound like that is the only thing I buy? Probably... yikes.

So I hope you enjoyed this post! I will be back on Thursday with a very festive photography and quote post, so look forward to that and Emma's post tomorrow!

Kathleen
internationalbffs.blogspot.com
twodorkswithablog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment