Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

#12 Top 10 Christmas Cookie Recipes -Emma

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! Can you believe there are only 12 more days until Christmas Eve?!

Today I will be sharing 10 cookie recipes from Pinterest that are my personal favorites!

I hope this post inspires you all to get into the baking mood!

#1 Andes Mint Cookies (my all time favorite!) Recipe

#2 Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Recipe

#3 White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies Recipe

#4 Peppermint Melt-Away Christmas Cookies Recipe

#5 Peanut Butter Toffee Truffles Recipe

#6 Ultimate Grasshopper Cookies Recipe

#7 Santa's Favorite Cookies Recipe

#8 Soft and Chewy M&M Cookies Recipe

#9 Lofthouse Sugar Cookies Copycat Recipe

#10 Chocolate Chip Snowballs Recipe

So that is my list! I know this post is pretty short, but it did take a long time to write xD. If you decide to make any of these let me know in the comments how they turned out!

Emma
twodorkswithablog.blogspot.com
lifeaccording2emma.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment