Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Blogmas Day #21 - Kathleen

Guess what I did today! I got my Christmas treeee!!!!!!

Hi guys! How are you! Christmas is 4 days away!!!! I'm so excited!!! Comment down below what you all love about Christmas! I think I really like the Christmas decorations. Except for the wooden ones. I don't really like those because they just look very... dull.

Anyways!

I got my Christmas tree today! So I thought I would take you along with me, because Christmas tree shopping is fun!

So first we went to Eckert's. Eckert's is a farm near us that does pick your own strawberries, pumpkins, apples, peaches, and blackberries. I think they are trying to start a pick your own garden vegetable section too. Anyways, they were started by the Eckert family a long time ago. It is a great family place to go in all the seasons. They have live bands and custard in the summer. They might sell hot cocoa in the winter.


We were looking at the trees, and as you can tell, they were really nice. But, they were very expensive. I think there was one that was 100 dollars. It was too much. Plus they were all pretty short. So we went to Lowes. You all should know what Lowes is. Basically, its a hardware store and a garden center. There trees were WAY cheaper.

Don't mind the blurred faces. My mom was really worried about our "cyber safety." I found this little tree and it was so cute!!! I didn't want to let it go because it was just as tall as I am! Which is pretty short, considering I'm like 5'4". But Olivia is in the picture with our tree. It is pretty tall, but short enough to fit in a house with 8' ceilings. It looks awfully warped in the front, but it isn't that bad. We just turn it in the corner. I'm pretty sure every one does that.
We don't have a rack on top of our car, so we had to put it in the back. One problem. It didn't fit in the back. So we had to leave the back open. It was a little scary, but it was only a 5 minute drive, and we held the tree so it wouldn't slip out.

We are just letting it fall overnight, and then I think we are going to put lights on it tomorrow. We wait to decorate it on Christmas Eve though, which I think is fun. Sometimes we put a train around the bottom, but I don't know if that will happen this year. I might do another post like this for when we decorate it. Maybe I will take pictures of my favorite ornaments.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I will be back on Friday with another post!

Kathleen
internationalbffs.blogspot.com
twodorkswithablog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment